FUELFLOW 015L Fuel Pump – Low Volume
Piston Pump | 12 Volt | 0.5-2 psi
The FUELFLOW 015 electric low pressure piston pump has been specifically designed to suit engines that have a need for low pressure fuel supply. This is a specialist pump that would generally be used as a replacement fuel pump on carburetted vehicles that have low pressure fuel systems such as motorbikes, vintage vehicles, go-karts and stationary motors.
- High quality plastic construction delivers a durable, fully insulated and weatherproof finish.
- Unique design delivers a compact, lightweight and efficient pump
- This pump features a uniquely designed restrictor tube to maintain a stable system pressure between 0.5-2 psi in a return-to-tank system.
- Unique design features allow progressive switching of current to enable near silent operation, minimal vibration and no radio interference.
- Reverse polarity protection ensures that the pump is protected in the event of incorrect installation.
- Instant fuel delivery means no priming damage to the pump during initial start up.
- Can be used with both petrol and diesel in a wide range of applications.
- Suitable replacement for both mechanical and electric fuel pumps.
- Comes complete with installation instructions and mounting kit.
FUELFLOW offer a range of New Zealand made, high quality, light, compact and efficient fuel pumps.
|Pump Type||Electric Piston Pump|
|Earth||Negative or Positive|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0.5 to 2 psi|
|Max Flow||1.0 litre / minute|
|Maximum Pressure (no flow)||2 to 2.5 psi|
|Dry Prime||Immediate fuel delivery|
|Filter||In-built 50 micron filter & magnet assembly|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||8mm|
Product warranty liability is restricted to supply of replacement product only. All freight, installation, towage, salvage, labour or other repairs and / or service charges relating to product warranty replacement are specifically excluded from liability. Tampering with pumps voids warranty.