FUELFLOW 024 Fuel Pump
Piston Pump | 24 Volt | 1.25-5 psi
The FUELFLOW 024 electric piston pump is our 24 volt model. This is a specialist replacement fuel pump and is suited to any application that has a 24 volt power supply. Although this pump is used in a variety of different applications it is typically used as a diesel lift pump or for all vehicles up to 5000cc (where 24 volt supply is used).
- High quality plastic construction delivers a durable, fully insulated and weatherproof finish.
- Unique design delivers a compact, lightweight and efficient pump
- This pump features a uniquely designed restrictor tube to maintain a stable system pressure between 1.25-5 psi in a return-to-tank system.
- Unique design features allow progressive switching of current to enable near silent operation, minimal vibration and no radio interference.
- Reverse polarity protection ensures that the pump is protected in the event of incorrect installation.
- Instant fuel delivery means no priming damage to the pump during initial start up.
- Can be used with both petrol and diesel in a wide range of applications.
- Suitable replacement for both mechanical and electric fuel pumps.
- Comes complete with installation instructions and mounting kit.
FUELFLOW offer a range of New Zealand made, high quality, light, compact and efficient fuel pumps.
|Pump Type||Electric Piston Pump|
|Earth||Negative or Positive|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||1.25 to 5 psi|
|Max Flow||2.0 litres / minute|
|Maximum Pressure (no flow)||5 to 6 psi|
|Dry Prime||Immediate fuel delivery|
|Filter||In-built 50 micron filter & magnet assembly|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||8mm|
Product warranty liability is restricted to supply of replacement product only. All freight, installation, towage, salvage, labour or other repairs and / or service charges relating to product warranty replacement are specifically excluded from liability. Tampering with pumps voids warranty.