FUELFLOW 2LM12 Fuel Pump – Double Solenoid
Diaphragm Pump | 12 Volt | 5-6psi
The FUELFLOW 2LM12 electric diaphragm double solenoid fuel pump is loosely styled on the original SU type electric fuel pump; our version has solid state electronic switching (i.e. no contacts). It is a universal replacement fuel pump and has been specifically designed to suit as wide a scope of applications as possible. The 2LM12 electric diaphragm pump would generally be used as a replacement fuel pump on carburetted vehicles that have 6 or more cylinders and a fuel requirement of up to 2.0 litres per minute. Although this pump is used in a number of different vehicles it is most often used in Jaguars and other similar vehicles as a direct replacement for the original double ended SU pump. The combination of authentic design and modern componentry means this pump is ideally suited to the classic car enthusiast seeking original type replacements.
- High quality plastic construction delivers a durable, fully insulated and weatherproof finish.
- Solid state photo optic switching delivers efficient operation and brings together modern technology with proven authentic design.
- Unique design features allow progressive switching of current to enable near silent operation, minimal vibration and no radio interference.
- Reverse polarity protection ensures that the pump is protected in the event of incorrect installation.
- Instant fuel delivery means no priming damage to the pump during initial start up.
- Can be used with both petrol and diesel in a wide range of applications.
- Suitable replacement for both mechanical and electric fuel pumps.
- Comes complete with installation instructions and mounting kit.
- Plastic construction means this pump is ideal for marine use. No metal parts = no corrosion.
FUELFLOW offer a range of New Zealand made, high quality, light, compact and efficient fuel pumps.
|Pump Type||Electric Diaphragm Pump|
|Application||Universal and SU Replacement|
|Earth||Negative or Positive|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||5 to 6 psi|
|Max Flow||2.0 litres / minute|
|Dry Prime||Immediate fuel delivery|
|Filter||In-built 50 micron filter & magnet assembly|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||8mm|
Product warranty liability is restricted to supply of replacement product only. All freight, installation, towage, salvage, labour or other repairs and / or service charges relating to product warranty replacement are specifically excluded from liability. Tampering with pumps voids warranty.